JOIN OUR TEAM!
Shop Foreman - Somerville Fabricators, Mineral Wells, WV
The primary function of the Shop Foreman is to supervise the employees and the flow of steel fabrication production while coordinating efforts with quality control, operations and administrative managers.
- Utilize our established procedure and lean manufacturing concepts while maintaining and enhancing our company’s values.
- Communicate and coordinate all work in progress with the Project Manager, Quality Control Manager, and \or General Manager to ensure proper planning and commencement of future projects.
- Be the liaison between the employees and Director of Operations to ensure accurate project scheduling and optimal efficiency.
- Direct staff and answer any questions concerning current production
- Ensure that all employees have the necessary tools and materials needed to complete projects within deadlines.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the shop daily.
- Communicate employment needs and provide feedback on employees.
- Communicate any\all training or coaching needs on behalf of the employees to HR.
- Enforce policies and procedures while following disciplinary action procedures, when needed.
- Basic computer skills.
- Possess an understanding of shop fabrication production processes.
- Must be able to use critical thinking to look ahead and plan to meet time deadlines.
- Must be able to manager people and use conflict resolution skills to solve personnel issues.
- Have the ability to work as a team to achieve results, while maintaining company motto.
- Paid vacation and Personal Time Off
- Retirement Program
- Competitive Wages
Interested parties please send resumes to Peggys@somervilleindustries.com or stop in person at 336 S. Meadow Drive Mineral Wells, WV 26150.