The primary responsibilities will be to provide quotes and generate sales to meet company set goals.
- Follow leads and create opportunities to promote the company.
- Grow, maintain and service new and existing customers.
- Read and understand job bid instructions, detailed specifications and prepare a “take off” of materials included in the job. Estimate all necessary labor, material, and buyout items to prepare a thorough price estimate.
- Participate in sales activities, including developing product and or services, setting pricing and determining customer demands.
- Coordinate efforts with Director of Operations to ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Create and maintain all related company reports and paperwork.
- Predict and manage change through the use of innovative methods.
- Apply effective leadership, management, and negotiations to everyday business challenges for optimal results.
- Coordinate efforts with management staff on marketing and operations to achieve goals.
- Support & emulate company moto “Where quality is our character”.
- Ability and willingness to get company set results.
- Consistent and open verbal communication skills.
- Structural steel industry experience.
- Possess an understanding of shop fabrication production processes.
- Knowledge of Fabtrol and AutoCad a plus.
- Must be able to use critical thinking to look ahead and plan to meet time deadlines.
- Demonstrate personal skills to connect with customers, and a high level of integrity.
- Paid vacation
- Company expense account
- Retirement program
- Salary based on experience
- Bonus based on sales
- High school or equivalent
- Steel Industry: 1 year
Interested parties please send resumes to Peggys@somervilleindustries.com